Who can Join the ABACU?
See below to learn if you qualify to join the American Baptist Association Credit Union
- Any minister or employee of a church affiliated with the ABA
- Any person holding membership in an ABA affiliated Church in certain states.
- Any organization of an affiliated Church such as the Church itself, auxiliary, brotherhood, youth group, etc.
- Members of the immediate families of all of the above.
How do you Join?
Joining is really easy and only involves a couple of steps.
- Complete a membership card with current information.
- Deposit a minimum of $25 to a share/savings account.
If you have questions about how to join, if you qualify, questions about your current membership status or anything else you can call us. We're here and happy to help.
What can you do?
You can help us continue to exist in a number of ways.